- existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established；produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition
- 1. existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established the traditional festivities of the Church year 同義詞
- ▪ produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition a traditional fish soup
- ▪ habitually done, used, or found the traditional drinks in the clubhouse 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person or group) adhering to tradition, or to a particular tradition traditional Elgarians
- ▪ (of jazz) in the style of the early 20th century.
- an Aborigine who is a member of a local descent group having certain rights and ... assurances were given that the rights of local traditional owners would not be disregarded by mining developments
- existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established: the traditional festivities of the Church year
...red is a joyful colour for the Chinese traditional. According to a Chinese traditional, the bride...other...又打錯 We can see some olden Chinese traditional clothing in the museum.
... would find that most of them are about learning traditional characters. The key words I use is 學習中文網...
...但是police linups意思是： 把嫌犯和其他人一排站開，讓證人來指認罪犯 traditional police lineups 意思是：傳統的數人一字排開，讓證人指認罪犯(的方式...