- an instance of buying or selling something; a business deal；the action of conducting business.
noun: transaction, plural noun: transactions
- 1. an instance of buying or selling something; a business deal in an ordinary commercial transaction a delivery date is essential 同義詞
- ▪ the action of conducting business. 同義詞
- ▪ an exchange or interaction between people intellectual transactions in the classroom
- ▪ published reports of proceedings at the meetings of a learned society. 同義詞
- ▪ an input message to a computer system that must be dealt with as a single unit of work.