- a written or printed version of something; a transcript；the action or process of transcribing something
noun: transcription, plural noun: transcriptions
- 1. a written or printed version of something; a transcript they produced a complete transcription of the journals
- ▪ the action or process of transcribing something the funding covers transcription of nearly illegible photocopies
- ▪ a form in which a speech sound or a foreign character is represented our usual transcription is given in brackets
- 2. an arrangement of a piece of music for a different instrument, voice, or group of these a transcription for voice and lute
- 3. the process of transcribing RNA, with existing DNA serving as a template, or vice versa.
- a written or printed representation of something.
Oxford American Dictionary
1. Transcription of Protein-Encoding Gene in ...聚合酶 binding:連結 3. enhancers control transcription at a distance 促進子於遠端控制轉錄作用 enhancers...
... polymerase displace histone octamers during transcription in a model system,but octamers ressociate with ... generated by the binding of transcription factor that displace histone octamers. 它們因為取代...
Gene expression can be regulated at any stage, but the key step is transcription 基因的表現可以在任何階段被調節, 但主要的調節步驟是在"轉錄"步驟 ( transcription ).