- cause (something) to pass on from one place or person to another；broadcast or send out (an electrical signal or a radio or television program)
verb: transmit, 3rd person present: transmits, gerund or present participle: transmitting, past tense: transmitted, past participle: transmitted
- 1. cause (something) to pass on from one place or person to another knowledge is transmitted from teacher to student 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ broadcast or send out (an electrical signal or a radio or television program) the program was transmitted on October 7 同義詞
- ▪ pass on (a disease or trait) to another the infant transmitted the disease to two older children
- ▪ allow (heat, light, sound, electricity, or other energy) to pass through a medium the three bones transmit sound waves to the inner ear
- ▪ communicate or be a medium for (an idea or emotion) the theatrical gift of being able to transmit emotion
- cause (something) to pass on from one person or place to another: knowledge is transmitted from teacher to pupil sexually transmitted diseases
有例句的話應該會更容易理解。 transmit (vt) 1.傳送,傳達 I will transmit the money by special messenger. 我將專門...試圖尋找一種更好的輸能方法。 3. 遺傳;留傳[(+to)] Genes are transmitted from one generation to another. 基因代代相傳。 4. 發射;播送[(+to)] The message...
transmit的意思大致有二： （一）傳送。在這裡是指傳送一種訊號，電波，無線電這一...transport的意思大致有二： （一）運輸。在這裡是特別指用交通工具來運輸，跟transmit有一些差別。 （二）運送。在這裡是指某個東西或物品籍由交通工具被運送到...
This means 〔that any data transmitted between the web server and the web browser 〕 can not be read without first being decrypted. 框內子句是受格關代嗎?
This means that any data (transmitted between the web server and the web browser) cannot be read without first...