- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen；easy to perceive or detect
- 1. (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen transparent blue water fine transparent fabrics 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. easy to perceive or detect the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes the meaning of the poem is by no means transparent 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having thoughts or feelings that are easily perceived; open you'd be no good at poker—you're too transparent
- ▪ (of an organization or its activities) open to public scrutiny if you had transparent government procurement, corruption would go away 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a process or interface) functioning without the user being aware of its presence.
- 4. transmitting heat or other radiation without distortion CFCs and water vapour are virtually transparent to incoming short-wave solar radiation