- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen；easy to perceive or detect
- 1. (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen transparent blue water 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ easy to perceive or detect the residents will see through any transparent attempt to buy their votes the meaning of the poem is by no means transparent 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having thoughts, feelings, or motives that are easily perceived you'd be no good at poker—you're too transparent
- ▪ (of an organization or its activities) open to public scrutiny if you had transparent government procurement, corruption would go away 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ transmitting heat or other electromagnetic rays without distortion.
- ▪ (of a process or interface) functioning without the user being aware of its presence.
- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be ... transparent blue water fine transparent fabrics
...parere. 意思：看得見 兩字連用，合意為：可以看見另一邊 所以就是透明之意。 transparent 字源出現在某博士論文，主要部份如下： Transparent has ...
父母在兒女面前是透明的沒有隱瞞的倒是中外皆同在韋氏線上字典Trans的7個解釋中這個比較合適﹕Main Entry: trans-Function: prefixEtymology: Latin trans-, tra- across, beyond, through, so as to change, from trans...
....gstatic.com/intl/zh-TW_tw/mapfiles/transparent.png 市立北屯國 小補校 圖片參考：http://....gstatic.com/intl/zh-TW_tw/mapfiles/transparent.png 市立永安國 小補校 圖片參考：http://...