- 運輸；運送; 運輸工具
- 運輸; 運送；傳送
過去式：transported 過去分詞：transported 現在分詞：transporting
- 1. 運輸 air/rail transport 航空／鐵路運輸 Ministry or Department of Transport 交通部
- 2. 運送; 運輸工具 the transport of goods by sea 貨物的海運 his bike is his only means of transport 自行車是他唯一的代步工具
- 3. 狂喜; 狂怒 to go into transports of delight (over sth.) （對某事）喜不自勝 his transports of rage 他的暴怒
- 4. 運輸車; 運輸船; 運輸機
- 1. 運輸; 運送 the van isn't big enough to transport my furniture 這輛貨車不夠大，運不了我的傢具
- 2. 傳送 blood transports oxygen round the body 血液將氧氣輸送到全身 the smell transported me back to my childhood 這種氣味把我帶回童年時代
- 3. 放逐 to be transported for sheep-stealing 因為偷羊被流放
- 4. 使激動萬分 to be transported with joy/anger (at seeing sb.) （見到某人時）高興極了／氣壞了
1. take or carry (people or goods) from one place to another by means of a vehicle, aircraft, or ship
2. send (a convict) to a penal colony
3. overwhelm (someone) with a strong emotion, especially joy
4. a system or means of conveying people or goods from place to place
5. the action of transporting something or the state of being transported
6. an overwhelmingly strong emotion
Transport 通常作動詞﹐而 Transportation 是名詞。但是英國英文的也可當名詞用﹐相當於美國的 Transportation. ex: I normally travel by public transport. (English English)= I normally travel by public transportation...
1. Road transport道路運輸 Road transport is an essential link from the factory door to the... many developing economies in other regions, road transport is still the only viable mode for transporting goods. 道路運輸...
...phone calls, visits by client service personnel, or other means of transport disclosure.# 你這是商業書信的內容嗎? 可翻譯為 (關於訂單生產?) 溝通和後續...