- a person or thing that transports something.；a large vehicle used to carry heavy objects, e.g. cars.
noun: transporter, plural noun: transporters
- 1. a person or thing that transports something.
- ▪ a large vehicle used to carry heavy objects, e.g. cars.
- ▪ (in science fiction) a device that conveys people or things instantaneously from one place to another.
- a bridge with a suspended moving platform, used for transporting vehicles across water.
- a person or thing that transports something.
...一生」太沈重了點兒？！ 《Role of the ATP-binding cassette transporter Abcg2 in the phenotype and function of cardiac side population cells...
1: Star Trek Transporter. I wish to travel around the world in this time saving and economical way...
When choosing a passenger transporter, odor pollution (μ＝5.89) is the most influential factor among other six ones...