- cause (two or more things) to exchange places；transfer to a different place or context
- a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column
verb: transpose, 3rd person present: transposes, gerund or present participle: transposing, past tense: transposed, past participle: transposed
- 1. cause (two or more things) to exchange places the situation might have been the same if the parties in opposition and government had been transposed 同義詞
- 2. transfer to a different place or context an evacuation order transposed the school from Kent to Shropshire the themes are transposed from the sphere of love to that of work 同義詞
- ▪ write or play (music) in a different key from the original the basses are transposed down an octave
- ▪ transfer (a term), with its sign changed, to the other side of an equation.
- ▪ translate into another language a sequence of French tales transposed into English
- 1. a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column the new matrix is called the transpose of A
- cause (two or more things) to change places with each other: the captions describing the two state flowers were accidentally transposed
- a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column: the new matrix is called the transpose of A
Oxford American Dictionary
果線性變革f從Rm到Rn有一個表示法A關於是相稱的標準依據，則有一個正交矩陣P這樣PAQ (其中Q=transpose P) =D 是對角的，與diagonalelements特徵值(本徵值)的A 謝謝
inverse=in inverse proportion=opposite, reversed, transposed=inversely proportional. For indirect=an indirect route; an indirect circumstance; "direct" is the opposite; No indirectly proportional;.
...high (for me). 降一Key升key講麼說? Transpose the key to a key higher/lower. 這樣是大略翻了一下,若是有清楚...