- cause (two or more things) to change places with each other；transfer to a different place or context
- a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column
verb: transpose, 3rd person present: transposes, gerund or present participle: transposing, past tense: transposed, past participle: transposed
- 1. cause (two or more things) to change places with each other the captions describing the two state flowers were accidentally transposed 同義詞
- 2. transfer to a different place or context the problems of civilization are transposed into a rustic setting 同義詞
- ▪ write or play (music) in a different key or register from the original the basses are transposed down an octave
- ▪ transfer (a term), with its sign changed, to the other side of an equation.
- 1. a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column the new matrix is called the transpose of A