- 陷阱; 夾子；圈套
過去式：trapped 過去分詞：trapped 現在分詞：trapping
- 1. 陷阱; 夾子 to set a trap for an animal 布下陷阱誘捕動物 to lure sb./sth. into a trap 把某人／某物誘入陷阱
- 2. 圈套 to fall into the trap of doing sth. 陷入做某事的圈套 to set or lay a trap 設圈套
- 3. 雙輪輕便馬車
- 4. 存水彎 the u-bend trap was blocked U形彎管被堵住了
- 5. 隔欄
- 6. 嘴 shut your trap! 閉上你的嘴！
- 1. 設陷阱捕捉
- 2. 困住 I'm trapped! 我被困住了！ we were trapped in the lift for four hours 我們在電梯裡困了4小時
- 3. 誘騙 to trap sb. into doing sth. 誘使某人做某事 she was trapped into making an unsuitable marriage 她被騙結成了一樁不相配的婚姻
1. a device or enclosure designed to catch and retain animals, typically by allowing entry but not exit or by catching hold of a part of the body
2. a situation in which people lie in wait to make a surprise attack
3. a trick by which someone is misled into acting contrary to their interests or intentions
4. an unpleasant situation from which it is hard to escape
5. a person's mouth (used in expressions to do with speaking)
6. catch (an animal) in a trap
7. have (something, typically a part of the body) held tightly by something so that it cannot be freed
8. trick or deceive (someone) into doing something contrary to their interests or intentions
heat-trapping gas : 吸熱氣體1.Some 3,000 years later the same thing ...狀況。 2.Two-thirds of the atmospheric buildup of carbon dioxide, a heat-trapping greenhouse gas that can persist in the air for centuries, has come in...
trap在這裡是當及物動詞,照語意分析,trapped在此應該是設陷阱捕捉 的意思. ice cap是指(高山上常年不化的)冰帽,冰蓋,冰冠 整句話翻譯成中文是: 這長年不化的冰冠在北極被覆蓋住.
根據這篇論文的翻譯，Optical trap 是翻成“光學嵌住”，是蠻合理的翻譯；所以trap volumes應當翻成“嵌...=mcafee&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=%e5%85%89%e5%ad%b8%e5%90%8d%e8%a9%9e+trap&d=4963814269323632&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=a8abb658,a20f5cd2&icp=1&.intl...