- go from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length；go from one place to another through (a region)
- the action of travelling；a period of time spent travelling from one place to another, typically over long distances
noun: travel, plural noun: travels
verb: travel, 3rd person present: travels, gerund or present participle: travelling, past tense: travelled, past participle: travelled
- 1. go from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length:
the vessel had been travelling from Libya to Ireland
we travelled thousands of miles
- 2. go from one place to another through (a region):
he travelled the world with the army
- 3. go or be moved from place to place:
the exhibition will travel to London, New York City, Cape Town, and Tokyo
- 4. withstand a journey without illness or impairment:
he usually travels well, but he did get a bit upset on a very rough crossing
- 5. be successful away from the place of origin:
accordion music travels well
- 6. go from place to place as a sales representative:
he travelled for a wholesale wine firm, and had samples of numerous South Tyrolean wines in his case
- 7. (of an object or radiation) move, typically in a constant or predictable way:
light travels faster than sound
- 8. (of a vehicle) move quickly.
- 9. take more than the allowed number of steps (typically two) while holding the ball without dribbling it.
- 1. the action of travelling:
my job involves a lot of travel
the pass allows you unlimited travel on public transport
- 2. a period of time spent travelling from one place to another, typically over long distances:
perhaps you'll write a book about your travels
- 3. (of a device) sufficiently compact for use while travelling:
a travel iron
- 4. the range, rate, or mode of motion of a part of a machine:
two proximity switches detect when the valve has reached the end of its travel
...這裡不敢說是替您解答，不如共同來討論一翻： Travel 當名詞的時候，分為可數與不可屬兩種用法： 可...公車。 所以，回到您提供的句子，您會發現如果把 travelling 改成 travel ，語意就不通順了。 Travelling...
Travel 表示從一個地方到另一個地方的活動, 不必然是包含回程. 你從學校回到家叫travel, 從台灣到日本也是一段travel.通常旅行的時間值比較長. 可是travel的意思通常是...
traveling cc - traveling Cha Cha Traveling Cha Cha Position...pattern is performed twice in each part.for more details: http://www.arjjazedance.free-online.co.uk/Traveling%20Cha.htm From another website, it says that Travelling Cha-Cha...