- going or being transported from place to place；relating to travel
- the action or activity of going from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length；the action of taking more than the allowed number of steps (typically two) while holding the ball without dribbling it, treated as a violation
noun: travelling, plural noun: travellings
- 1. going or being transported from place to place a traveling exhibition of Dutch 17th-century masterpieces she worked as a fire-eater in a traveling circus
- 2. relating to travel I don't have any traveling expenses
- ▪ accompanying or used by a person who travels my traveling companion and I spent the next day exploring this kit is small enough to fit into traveling bags
- 1. the action or activity of going from one place to another, typically over a distance of some length one thing I've learned from traveling is that you have to respect other countries music, films, and traveling are among her favourite pastimes
- 2. the action of taking more than the allowed number of steps (typically two) while holding the ball without dribbling it, treated as a violation Arizona turned the ball back over, but then with nine seconds left, Scott was called for traveling
...這裡不敢說是替您解答，不如共同來討論一翻： Travel 當名詞的時候，分為可數與不可屬兩種用法： 可...公車。 所以，回到您提供的句子，您會發現如果把 travelling 改成 travel ，語意就不通順了。 Travelling...
Travel 表示從一個地方到另一個地方的活動, 不必然是包含回程. 你從學校回到家叫travel, 從台灣到日本也是一段travel.通常旅行的時間值比較長. 可是travel的意思通常是...
traveling cc - traveling Cha Cha Traveling Cha Cha Position...pattern is performed twice in each part.for more details: http://www.arjjazedance.free-online.co.uk/Traveling%20Cha.htm From another website, it says that Travelling Cha-Cha...