- fish with a trawl net or seine；catch with a trawl or seine
- an act of fishing with a trawl net or seine；a large wide-mouthed fishing net dragged by a boat along the bottom of the sea or a lake.
verb: trawl, 3rd person present: trawls, gerund or present participle: trawling, past tense: trawled, past participle: trawled
noun: trawl, plural noun: trawls
- 1. fish with a trawl net or seine the boats trawled for flounder restrictions on trawling
- ▪ catch with a trawl or seine British cod is being replaced by hoki, trawled from great depths off New Zealand
- ▪ drag or trail (something) through water she trawled a toe to test the temperature
- 2. search thoroughly the Home Office trawled through twenty-five-year-old confidential files he trawled his memory and remembered locking the door
- 1. an act of fishing with a trawl net or seine they had caught two trout on the lazy trawl up-lake
- ▪ a large wide-mouthed fishing net dragged by a boat along the bottom of the sea or a lake.
- 2. a thorough search a constant trawl for information
- 3. North American a long sea-fishing line along which are tied buoys supporting baited hooks on short lines.
- fish with a trawl net or seine: the boats trawled for flounder
- an act of fishing with a trawl net: they had caught two trout on the lazy trawl
Oxford American Dictionary
Discussion and Research of Taiwan Offshore Trawl Fishing Management Standard 當標題除介係詞外 其他...
...題: 有8種可能 = 1. thaws, 2. thawy, 3. thews, 4. thewy, 5. thowl, 6. trawl, 7. trews, 8. trowl 「親子」的英文要根據其用法而決定，如果是指一般...
...電子的電線周邊同作； SnagDetector 發現牢繫的工具； 歷史記錄 trawl 而且用絞盤拉資料； 而且 TrawlProfiles－一個工具的援救背景和...