- fish with a trawl net or seine；catch with a trawl net.
- an act of fishing with a trawl net；a large wide-mouthed fishing net dragged by a vessel along the bottom or in the midwater of the sea or a lake.
noun: trawl, plural noun: trawls
- 1. fish with a trawl net or seine:
the boats trawled for flounder
- 2. catch with a trawl net.
- 3. sift through as part of a search:
they trawled through twenty-five-year-old confidential files
he trawled his memory and remembered locking the door
- 4. drag or trail (something) through water or other liquid:
she trawled a toe to test the temperature
- 1. an act of fishing with a trawl net:
they had caught two trout on the lazy trawl
- 2. a large wide-mouthed fishing net dragged by a vessel along the bottom or in the midwater of the sea or a lake.
- 3. an act of sifting through something as part of a search:
a constant trawl for information
we did a trawl of supermarkets and health-food stores
- 4. another term for longline
- v.fish with a trawl net or seine:
- the boats trawled for flounder
restrictions on trawling
- n.an act of fishing with a trawl net or seine:
- they had caught two trout on the lazy trawl up-lake
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
Discussion and Research of Taiwan Offshore Trawl Fishing Management Standard 當標題除介係詞外 其他...
...題: 有8種可能 = 1. thaws, 2. thawy, 3. thews, 4. thewy, 5. thowl, 6. trawl, 7. trews, 8. trowl 「親子」的英文要根據其用法而決定，如果是指一般...
...電子的電線周邊同作； SnagDetector 發現牢繫的工具； 歷史記錄 trawl 而且用絞盤拉資料； 而且 TrawlProfiles－一個工具的援救背景和...