- a high-pitched voice, especially a boy's singing voice.；a boy or girl with a treble voice.
noun: treble, plural noun: trebles
- 1. a high-pitched voice, especially a boy's singing voice.
- ▪ a boy or girl with a treble voice.
- ▪ a part written for a high voice or an instrument of a high pitch.
- ▪ denoting a relatively high-pitched member of a family of similar instruments a treble viol
- ▪ the smallest and highest-pitched bell of a set.
- ▪ the high-frequency output of an audio system or radio, corresponding to the treble in music.