- very great in amount, scale, or intensity；extremely good or impressive; excellent
- 1. very great in amount, scale, or intensity Penny put in a tremendous amount of time there was a tremendous explosion 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ informal extremely good or impressive; excellent the crew did a tremendous job 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. archaic inspiring awe or dread.
- very great in amount, scale, or intensity: Penny put in a tremendous amount of time there was a tremendous explosion
Oxford American Dictionary
...是指「引起壓力的來源，而非人。 (3) I see in so many areas tremendous stressors when it comes to managing impulses...
你的enomorus拼錯了，應該是enormous才對喔 vast的意思為遼闊、廣闊 tremendous的意思為大，速度快，功能強大 enormous 的重點突出數量、程度、體積；強調...
...空間的阻隔與時光的消逝而減損。 2. nobody realizes that some people expand tremendous energy merly to b normal 訂正 ==> Nobody realizes that some people...