- a body established to settle certain types of dispute；a court of justice
noun: tribunal, plural noun: tribunals
- 1. British a body established to settle certain types of dispute an industrial tribunal ruled that he was unfairly dismissed 同義詞
- 2. a court of justice an international war crimes tribunal 同義詞
- ▪ a seat or bench for a judge or judges.
- a body established to settle disputes arising out of employment, such as complaints of unfair ... she took her case to an industrial tribunal
- a court established in Paris in October 1793 to try political opponents of the French ...
- a court of justice: an international war crimes tribunal
Oxford American Dictionary
...(中國遭受) a massive legal defeat(一個很大的法律上訴失敗) when an international tribunal based in The Hague (當一個以海牙為根據地的國際法庭...
... 1999. On August 30, 2000, the Metalclad tribunal issued an award in favor of the investor in the amount of $16.7 million. ...
...不可或缺的)------------------猜的 38.syndicat (g.工會 ) 39.asiatique (b.亞洲的) 40.tribunal (f.部落 )------------------猜的 可以請問一下,為什麼要做個測驗呢?