- lack of seriousness or importance; insignificance；an insignificant detail; a trifle
noun: triviality, plural noun: trivialities
- 1. lack of seriousness or importance; insignificance:
the mediocrity and triviality of current popular culture
the relentlessness of his triviality is grating
- 2. an insignificant detail; a trifle:
an over-concentration on trivialities
- n.lack of seriousness or importance; insignificance:
- the mediocrity and triviality of current popular culture
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...successful relationship is simple: treat all disasters as if they were trivialities, but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster. 成功人際關係的秘訣...
levity*n. 輕率, 輕浮, 輕薄 frivolousness*n. 輕浮, 愚笨 flightiness*n. 輕浮, 瘋狂 triviality*n. 瑣事, 平凡, 輕浮 skittish*a. 怯懦, 輕佻, 輕浮, 水性楊花 convulse v...
... with eternity and reciprocity, scattered moments are merely triviality. 2013-04-25 06:06:47 補充： "Shattered" is used...