- 問題；紛爭; 打鬥; 動亂
過去式：troubled 過去分詞：troubled 現在分詞：troubling
- 1. 問題 what's the trouble? 出甚麼事了？ to cause or give (sb.) trouble （給某人）帶來困難
- 2. 紛爭; 打鬥; 動亂 relationship troubles 家庭矛盾 the police had come expecting trouble and were in full riot gear 警察預料到會有暴亂，所以身穿全套防暴服趕來
- 3. 不便 it's no trouble (at all)! （一點兒都）不麻煩！ it's so much trouble preparing all the ingredients 準備所有的配料太費事了
- 4. 病痛 heart trouble 心臟病 back trouble 背痛
- 1. 煩惱 to tell sb. one's troubles 向某人訴苦 to listen to sb.'s troubles 聽某人訴苦
- 1. 困擾 I wonder what's troubling her 我不知道甚麼事讓她愁眉苦臉 it is going to cost a lot of money, but don't let that trouble you 這要花很多錢，但你不要擔心
- 2. 麻煩 sorry to trouble you! is this your car? 對不起，打擾您一下！這是您的車嗎？ may I trouble you for the butter/your signature? 麻煩遞一下黃油／簽一下名好嗎？
- 3. 使疼痛 my back is troubling me again 我的背又開始痛了 to be troubled by or with sth. 受某病痛折磨
- 1. 勞神 don't trouble yourself! 別費心了！ they didn't trouble themselves to explain 他們沒有費神去解釋
- 1. 費心 don't trouble 別費心了 don't trouble about me: I'll be OK 不用擔心我，我不會有事的
- 2. 憂慮 to trouble about or over or with sb./sth. 為某人／某事物擔心 she was too concerned with her own feelings to trouble about mine 她一味地想著自己的感受，都不關心我怎麼想
1. difficulty or problems
2. the malfunction of something such as a machine or a part of the body
3. effort or exertion made to do something, especially when inconvenient
4. a cause of worry or inconvenience
5. a particular aspect of something regarded as unsatisfactory or as a source of difficulty
6. public unrest or disorder
「1. public unrest or disorder」的反義字
"have trouble"是指"有困難"的意思，後面可接 (in) V-ing，表示"在...上有困難，很費力"，比方說： The patient has trouble breathing ─ I think he's dying. (這病人呼吸有困難，我看...
trouble 是不可數名詞，所以不能加 a 或是 s，所以 B 是錯的 你有某方面... has a problem of talking to girls. difficulty 跟 trouble 在這裡的意思是差不多的，都指做某事有困難，但最大的差別是 difficulty 是...
... = It rained cats and dogs that day 那天下大雨 [ trouble在什麼時候要用不可數，什麼時候要用可數，兩者有何差別呢?] 英文名詞可...