- 飲水槽; 飼料槽；槽形容器
- 1. 飲水槽; 飼料槽 to have one's nose in the trough 拼命撈錢
- 2. 槽形容器
- 3. 波谷; 槽谷
- 4. 蕭條期; 淡季; 低谷; 極小值 to have peaks and troughs 有高峰和低谷
- 5. 低壓槽 a trough of low pressure 低壓槽
1. a long, narrow open container for animals to eat or drink out of
2. a channel used to convey a liquid
...寫法：God was born in a stable; his cradle was a cattle trough. God was born ina stable, and his cradle was a cattle trough...
Trough increased creativity and problem-solving capabilities (...
Using the trough with acid chemicals to dispose of waste created by the fishing industry - take the fish scale of Wu Guo fish for example