- in a truthful way；used to emphasize emotional sincerity or seriousness
- 1. in a truthful way he speaks truly 同義詞
- ▪ used to emphasize emotional sincerity or seriousness it is truly a privilege to be here I'm truly sorry, but I can't join you today 同義詞
- 2. to the fullest degree; genuinely or properly management does not truly understand or care about the residents a truly free press 同義詞
- ▪ absolutely or completely (used to emphasize a description) a truly dreadful song 同義詞
- 3. in fact or without doubt; really this is truly a miracle 同義詞
- 4. archaic loyally or faithfully why cannot all masters be served truly?