過去式：trumpeted 過去分詞：trumpeted 現在分詞：trumpeting
- 1. 喇叭；小號 He plays the trumpet. 他吹小號。
- 2. 喇叭形擴聲器
- 3. 喇叭聲似的聲音；象的吼聲 The elephant's trumpet was very loud and rather frightening. 象的吼聲很響很可怕。
- 4. （樂隊的）小號手
- 5. 【植】黃瓶子草[P]
- 1. 吹喇叭
- 2. 大聲疾呼；（象等）吼叫 The elephant trumpeted. 大象吼叫一聲。
- 1. 大聲宣告（或說出） Dennis likes trumpeting his own praises. 丹尼斯喜歡自吹自擂。
- 2. 大力宣傳 The radio trumpeted the presidential campaign across the country. 電臺向全國各地大力宣傳總統競選運動。
...tw/search/en/detail/through%20thick%20and%20thin/101601) 5.blowing his own trumpet，自吹自擂。 Blow one's own trumpet按照字面理解是「吹喇叭」，但其實...
He's the black sheep of the family. 被認為不受歡迎或不體面家庭的成員 He likes to blow hes own trumpet. 愛吹牛
... a legend about the origin of the event in which a small band played trumpets across the town. The band leader pointed his trumpet upward when some...