- 把……塞進，把……藏入[O] She tucked her letter into an envelope. 她把信摺好塞進信封。
- （衣服等的）褶襉；打褶[C] The dress was too big, so Mother put a tuck in it. 衣服太大，所以媽媽在裡面打了襉。
- 把…塞進; 挽起; 掖好; 盤起; 收攏 he tucked his trousers into his belt/boots 他把褲腰掖到皮帶裡／褲腿塞進靴子裡 she carried a shotgun tucked under her arm 她腋窩下夾了一把獵槍
- 掖好 the blouse tucks into the skirt 襯衫掖在裙子裡
- 褶 to make several tucks in the cloth 在布上縫幾個褶
- 【口】將某物存起來或藏起來; 躲藏 He's got a fortune tucked away in a Swiss bank account. 他把一大筆錢存在瑞士銀行裡了。 The farm was tucked away in the hills. 那個農場隱蔽在群山之中。
- 【主英】【口】痛快(或大口)地吃(或喝) He tucked into the ham hungrily. 他狼吞虎嚥地大吃火腿。 Come on, tuck into, everybody! 來呀, 大家盡量吃吧！
- 【主英】【口】痛快(或大口)地吃(或喝) He tucked in the ham hungrily. 他狼吞虎嚥地大吃火腿。 Come on, tuck in, everybody! 來呀, 大家盡量吃吧！
(A) Jason walked into the classroom, his shirt tucked in. (O) (B) Jason walked into the classroom with his...
Nipping and tucking are metaphorical terms used in the plastic...as using a method called "Nip and Tuck", (nipping and tucking the skin in order to...
...因為他沒有把您字典所查到的意思寫出來. 正確的部分是 "Nip and Tuck" 是美國有線電視電台的一部影集, 其主題就是整型醫師所發生的故事(如果...