- pull (something) hard or suddenly
- a hard or sudden pull；short for tugboat
noun: tug, plural noun: tugs
- 1. pull (something) hard or suddenly she tugged off her boots he tugged at Tom's coat sleeve 同義詞
- 1. a hard or sudden pull another tug and it came loose an overwhelming tug of attraction
- 2. short for tugboat
- ▪ an aircraft towing a glider.
- 3. a loop from a horse's saddle which supports a shaft or trace.
根據 http://www.answers.com/topic/tug-of-war 當中的 idioms 這段, 它說 The noun tug itself ...
... to introduce a cultural festival in Korea - "Tug War". Most of the Tug ...good harvest year starts if women win the Tug War. 2013-12-16 08:25:22 補充： 不好意思 補充...
...有掌控的感覺? By 6 p.m., the dinnertime crowd is lining up, tugging children along. 在lining up 和tugging中間，是否本來應該以...