turn something over
- cause an engine to run；transfer control or management of something to someone else
- 1. cause an engine to run
- 2. transfer control or management of something to someone else
- 3. change the function or use of something
- 4. rob a place
- 5. (of a business) have a turnover of a specified amount
.... - The music was turned on, so they could dance. (2). turn over ; turn somebody or something over - We are looking forward to turning over a new leaf...
... for when there is personnel change, the old one turn over the duty to the new one. 2012-05-21 11:58:10 補充... opinion, is used when you hand over something to someone who has higher rank than you do...
...環境？ 3 turn something on its head 完全顛覆某事 turn something on its head 字面意思是 「把某事物轉成頭下...享受追逐過程所帶來的快感。 5 something hanging over one's head 心頭記掛著某件要事 這一般要用動詞...