- the number equivalent to the product of two and ten; ten less than thirty; 20；the numbers from twenty to twenty-nine, especially the years of a century or of a person's life
noun: twenty, plural noun: twenties
- 1. the number equivalent to the product of two and ten; ten less than thirty; 20:
twenty or thirty years ago
twenty of us stood and waited
- 2. the numbers from twenty to twenty-nine, especially the years of a century or of a person's life:
he's in his late twenties
- 3. twenty years old:
he's about twenty
- 4. twenty miles an hour.
- 5. a size of garment or other merchandise denoted by twenty.
- 6. a twenty-dollar bill or twenty-pound note.
Is twenty and twenty forty?是什麼意思?? 意思是: 二十加二十等於四十嗎? 它改為直述句是: Twenty and twenty is forty. 二十加二十等於四十. 注意: 雖然有and, 但視為一整體, 搭配單數...
twenty-eight是一個字 twenty eight是兩個字 就像中文 28 是一個字 20 8 是兩個字 如果你想表達二十八 你會用哪一個字呢? 英文老師絕對不會說 兩個都對的 這在 序數 時 更明顯 the twenty-eighth 所以 twenty-eight 才是正確的
"under twenties" means ages between 11 and 19. Using "twenties...and 19. 2012-09-28 23:46:19 補充： Usually, when people say "under twenties" is like "in 60s", only talk about between "60 and 69", please...