- equivalent to the sum of one and one; one less than three; 2；a group or unit of two people or things
noun: two, plural noun: twos
- 1. equivalent to the sum of one and one; one less than three; 2 two years ago a romantic weekend for two in Paris
- ▪ a group or unit of two people or things they would straggle home in ones and twos
- ▪ two years old he is only two
- ▪ two o'clock the bar closed at two
- ▪ a size of garment or other merchandise denoted by two.
- ▪ a playing card or domino with two pips.
通常 two hours later, 是用在敘述過去發生的事情時, 如說故事或自己的...後', 且通常之前已有敘述另一件事, 是在那另一件事之後的兩小時後. in two hours 就是 after two hours, 但正確的英文是不用after two hours...
He is too good to second guess himself。 這是棒球投手張伯倫說的一句話...to 後面都是負面詞) He is too good to second guess himself。 他不需要對他自己做出的決定產生...
例: in two days 意指兩天後?還是兩天內...20 補充： 如果你要用: 兩天內-----within two days. ex. My father will be back...補充： 所以總而言之, 語言是一般性的, in two days 通常就是指---在兩天後, 幾乎...