- being or happening at the end of a process; final；basic or fundamental
- the best achievable or imaginable of its kind；a final or fundamental fact or principle.
noun: ultimate, plural noun: ultimates
- 1. being or happening at the end of a process; final their ultimate aim was to force his resignation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ basic or fundamental the ultimate constituents of anything that exists are atoms 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ denoting the maximum possible strength or resistance beyond which an object breaks.
- 2. being the best or most extreme example of its kind the ultimate accolade 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. the best achievable or imaginable of its kind the ultimate in decorative luxury
- 2. a final or fundamental fact or principle.
- 3. North American short for Ultimate Frisbee