- (of two or more people) fully in agreement；(of an opinion, decision, or vote) held or carried by everyone involved
- 1. (of two or more people) fully in agreement:
the doctors were unanimous in their diagnoses
- 2. (of an opinion, decision, or vote) held or carried by everyone involved:
this requires the unanimous approval of all member states
the decision to go ahead was unanimous
- adj.(of two or more people) fully in agreement:
- the doctors were unanimous in their diagnoses
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
unanimous conclusion 你是對的 - 「一致的結論」 (老師說不記名的結論，英文是"anonymous conclusion") 2010-04-30 20:27:19 補充： 可能把unanimous 和 anonymous讀音混淆了。 2010-05-05 18:43:51 補充： Example of anonymous...
immediate ancestor 是「嫡系祖先」, 也就是有直屬血緣關係之祖先的意思. unanimous是從名詞unanimity而來 意思是「同意; 全體一致; 一致同意」 此字的un並非字根, 其發音是/允/, 而不是/安/.
there is a unanimous superior 有一個一致的優勢 rating for students who have ...while completing the assignment與其他人同時完成任務 1.there is a unanimous superior rating for students who have learned well and ...