- make (someone or something) unsteady so that they tip or fall；upset or disturb the equilibrium of (a situation or person's state of mind)
- a lack of symmetry, balance, or stability
verb: unbalance, 3rd person present: unbalances, gerund or present participle: unbalancing, past tense: unbalanced, past participle: unbalanced
- 1. make (someone or something) unsteady so that they tip or fall the door almost unbalanced him by swinging open
- 2. upset or disturb the equilibrium of (a situation or person's state of mind) this sharing can often unbalance even the closest of relationships
- 1. a lack of symmetry, balance, or stability an unbalance between the currents in the live and neutral wires there appears to be very little horizontal stress unbalance
unbalance [ˋʌnˋbæləns] 使失去平衡; 使不均衡 balance的反義詞 vt. 及物動詞變化形 unbalanced; unbalanced; unbalancing; 1.使失去平衡; 使不均衡 2.使(精神)錯亂; 使(人心)動搖 n. 名詞變化形 unbalanced; unbalanced; unbalancing; 1.失衡 2.精神錯亂
...一起發音。 in perfect = imperfect in possible = impossible in balance = imbalance (也有 unbalance，但是 unbalance 應該是比較後來的變化) in 遇到 l 的音的時候，會變成 il...
...不適用;不可用;無效用;不通用 4.unawareness(名詞 noun)沒認識到;未覺察到 5.unbalance(名詞 noun)失衡;精神錯亂 1.unanchor(及物動詞 transitive verb)使不安定 2.unarm...