- not easy to see, hear, or understand；not obvious or definite; ambiguous
- 1. not easy to see, hear, or understand the motive for this killing is unclear
- ▪ not obvious or definite; ambiguous their future remains unclear
- ▪ having or feeling doubt or confusion users are still unclear about what middleware does
- not easy to see, hear, or understand: the motive for this killing is unclear
Oxford American Dictionary
for unclear voice=Uncle voice;where the children elongate their sounds eg:-carterr... bonezzz... Answers:-Captain---Camera---Cameron; Bones--------bonds=ropes Or chains.
L`t buccal cancer T4N0M0 s/p CCRT with tumor unclear progress 左側頰癌:臨床分期為T4(已侵犯鄰近組織，包括：骨頭、深部肌肉...