- out of the ordinary; unusual；remarkably great (used for emphasis)
- 1. out of the ordinary; unusual prostate cancer is not uncommon in men over 60 an uncommon name 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ remarkably great (used for emphasis) an uncommon amount of noise 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. archaic remarkably he was uncommon afraid
- out of the ordinary; unusual: prostate cancer is not uncommon in men over 60 an uncommon name
- remarkably: he was uncommon afraid
Oxford American Dictionary
...補充： 原句應該為Expert says that rogue waves are not uncommon.
...其他方面都有缺陷。 文章 [Lemke and Wawro] have savant syndrome, an uncommon but spectacular condition in which people with various developmental disabilities...
...anywhere... unusual罕見的 It is unusual to have an hurrican during the winter. uncommon不常見的 It is uncommon to see fireflies in Taiwan...