- extending or directly below；below (something covering or protecting)
- extending or directly below something；under water
- 1. extending or directly below vast stores of gas under the North Sea the streams that ran under the melting glaciers
- ▪ below (something covering or protecting) under several feet of water a hot plate under an insulated lid 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. at a lower level than the room under his study
- ▪ behind (a physical surface) it was written on the new canvas under a gluey coating
- ▪ behind or hidden behind (an appearance) he had a deep sense of fun under his quiet exterior
- ▪ lower in grade or rank than under him in the hierarchy 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. lower than (a specified amount, rate, norm, or age) they averaged just under 2.8 per cent 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. controlled, managed, or governed by the province is now under martial law I was under his spell
- ▪ during the rule of the coinage standard was reformed under Elizabeth I
- ▪ as a reaction to or undergoing the pressure of (something) the sofa creaked under his weight certain institutions may be under threat
- ▪ as provided for by the rules of; in accordance with flowers supplied under contract by a local florist
- ▪ used to express grouping or classification file it under ‘lost’ published under his own name
- ▪ within the environment of (a particular operating system) the program runs under DOS
- 5. undergoing (a process) under construction 同義詞
- ▪ in a state of children living under difficult circumstances 同義詞
- ▪ planted with fields under wheat
- 1. extending or directly below something weaving the body through the crossbars, over and under, over and under
- 2. under water he was floating for some time but suddenly went under
- ▪ affected by an anaesthetic; unconscious the operation was quick; she was only under for 15 minutes
There is a little town under the hill.(在山腳下)請問為什麼要用ｕｎｄｅｒ不用...company is below hers.他在公司裡職位比她低。 under當作介係詞(preposition)用時，用途很多：1 a. 在…之下 a...
... waited, far beneath the ship. (潛艇遠在那艘船的下面等待著)。 Under (反義詞為 over) 亦表示某一事物處於另一事物正下方的位置，但往往用來表示...
Under Siege 字面意思是 “被圍困”, 電影名稱怎麼翻譯都行 Underdog 字面意思是 “敗犬”, 電影名稱怎麼翻譯都行 兩個字都包含了under, 但是狀況完全不同 前一個 under 是介係詞, 其後會接一個名詞, 但不能跟其它...