- able to be understood；to be expected; natural, reasonable, or forgivable
- 1. able to be understood:
though his accent was strange, the words were perfectly understandable
- 2. to be expected; natural, reasonable, or forgivable:
such fears are understandable
- adj.able to be understood:
- though his accent was strange, the words were perfectly understandable
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...你向老師解釋說因為拉肚子所以不能上體育課，老師說：That's perfectly understandable. 3. 老師講解完畢，環視著注視他的學生，說：That's all for now. (今天...
Mostly understandable. It doesn't sound like 臺式英文 but it does sound like it ...
...day is used by marketers to provide price information in the most understandable format to consumers. 一天幾分錢或一天XXX錢 – “ 訂閱...