- rate (something) insufficiently highly; fail to appreciate；underestimate the financial value of (something)
- a price below the real value
verb: undervalue, 3rd person present: undervalues, gerund or present participle: undervaluing, past tense: undervalued, past participle: undervalued
noun: undervalue, plural noun: undervalues
- 1. rate (something) insufficiently highly; fail to appreciate through overfamiliarity, it is easy to undervalue this concerto
- ▪ underestimate the financial value of (something) the company's assets were undervalued in its balance sheet
- 1. a price below the real value his truck was sold at an undervalue
- rate (something) insufficiently highly; fail to appreciate: through overfamiliarity, it is easy to undervalue this concerto
Oxford American Dictionary
...貿易戰的說法。 Most analysts say the Chinese yuan is undervalued against the US dollar by 25%-30%, with some US lawmakers ...
...的文化較尊重彼此的感受, 每個人都要尊重自己和他人 有句話說 He who undervalued himself is justly undervalued by others. 所以如果...
...argue that the Chinese yuan has been kept artificially undervalued, giving the country an unfair advantage and hitting US jobs...