- 1. 憂慮的 to grow uneasy 變得心神不寧 to be uneasy about or at sth. 擔心某事物
- 2. 令人不安的 an uneasy feeling or sense of danger 擾人的危險感
- 3. 不穩定的 an uneasy truce 暫時的休戰
1. causing or feeling anxiety; troubled or uncomfortable
2. (of a situation or relationship) not settled; liable to change
「1. causing or feeling anxiety; troubled or uncomfortable」的反義字
「2. (of a situation or relationship) not settled; liable to change」的反義字
Uneasy which. Uneasy which. Fearing everyone will dislike me. ...
... of the Board, the prospective CEO candidate seemed to be uneasy. = Sitting next to the Chairman of the Board, the prospective...
An uneasy-going person always in his bad mood has lost his sense of...