- covered or protected; not vulnerable；(of photographic film) not subjected to light
- 1. covered or protected; not vulnerable improved sanitation meant the younger generation were unexposed to the virus
- ▪ (of photographic film) not subjected to light a piece of unexposed film
- 2. not introduced to or acquainted with something a person unexposed to spiritualist traditions
- 3. not made public; concealed no secrets were left unexposed
- covered or protected; not vulnerable.
Oxford American Dictionary