- not known or recognized；unusual or uncharacteristic
- 1. not known or recognized:
he felt a stranger among the crowd of unfamiliar faces
his voice was unfamiliar to her
- 2. unusual or uncharacteristic:
the yellow taxicab was an unfamiliar sight on these roads
- 3. not having knowledge or experience of:
he seems unfamiliar with recent research on this topic
- adj.not known or recognized:
- his voice was unfamiliar to her
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Before, I was unfamiliar about the World Teacher's Day, but I finally ..., making their effort worth. Before, I was unfamiliar about the World Teacher's Day, 在閱讀這篇文章以前...
...i really love it. but i still cant forgive u to leave me alone in an unfamiliar place for such a long time in my world, lol. 翻譯:感謝邀請我威克週年演唱會...
1. I lost my passport in an unfamiliar country. 2. I got lost in an unfamiliar country and I don't understand...