- not known or recognized；unusual or uncharacteristic
- 1. not known or recognized his voice was unfamiliar to her 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ unusual or uncharacteristic the yellow taxicab was an unfamiliar sight on these roads 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not having knowledge or experience of the organization was set up to advise people who might be unfamiliar with legal procedures 同義詞 反義詞
- not known or recognized: he felt a stranger among the crowd of unfamiliar faces his voice was unfamiliar to her
Before, I was unfamiliar about the World Teacher's Day, but I finally ..., making their effort worth. Before, I was unfamiliar about the World Teacher's Day, 在閱讀這篇文章以前...
...i really love it. but i still cant forgive u to leave me alone in an unfamiliar place for such a long time in my world, lol. 翻譯:感謝邀請我威克週年演唱會...
1. I lost my passport in an unfamiliar country. 2. I got lost in an unfamiliar country and I don't understand...