- not funded.；not receiving public funds
- 1. not funded.
- ▪ not receiving public funds a new education bill remained unfunded
- ▪ (of a debt) repayable on demand rather than having been converted into a more or less permanent debt at fixed interest the unfunded debt
- ▪ denoting or relating to a pension scheme without a pension fund, the current beneficiaries being paid by a former employer from revenue or contributions by present employees.
- not funded.
Oxford American Dictionary
1. unfunded 無理由的 ; 無根據的 ; 無稽的 ; 2.securities 有價證券 3.senior &...
... = 聯邦主義 Cooperative Federalism = 合作聯邦主義 Unfunded Mandates = 未備資金法令 （自己翻的...所以不太確定） First...
...72/6.5=大約需要11.07年 3.Imprudential, Inc., has an unfunded pension liability of $575 million that must be paid in 20 years. To...