- not affected by emotion or excitement；not changed in one's purpose or intention
- 1. not affected by emotion or excitement:
he was unmoved by her outburst
- 2. not changed in one's purpose or intention:
her opponents were unmoved and plan to return to court
- 3. not changed in position:
shares in some companies were initially unmoved
- adj.not affected by emotion or excitement:
- he was clearly unmoved by her outburst
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
Remain unmoved A-bian remains unmoved with his "Forwarding Economy" policies.
...和愛， I can return but love for you, 我只能用愛來回報妳。 Whose unmoved faith my heart did move這句我還需要琢磨一下 And gave...
... come upon her mat, the soul remains unfeeling(可改untouched?unmoved?但是不可用 unfeeling...). “Unmoved-an Emperor be kneeling...