- not contaminated with noxious or poisonous substances；not defiled or corrupted
- 1. not contaminated with noxious or poisonous substances:
Oman has 1,100 miles of splendid beaches and unpolluted seas
- 2. not defiled or corrupted:
her mind remains unpolluted by the filth they teach her
- adj.not contaminated with noxious or poisonous substances:
- Oman has 1,100 miles of splendid beaches and unpolluted seas
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
... than to cities. They should grow up more happily in an unpolluted environment and benefit from the fresh air in countrysides. Kids could...
... will find that the country of Maple leaf is an amazing unpolluted place. 只要站著這裡，看著這壯觀的山巒，再回頭看看偉大的尼加拉瓜瀑布...
...蔥白長、質地細緻、蔥味香濃 The abundant rainfall and irrigation system of the unpolluted upper stream of Lanyan creek makes Xanxing county an ideal place...