- not ready or able to deal with something；not willing to do something
- 1. not ready or able to deal with something she was totally unprepared for what happened next the transformation caught them unprepared 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not willing to do something they were unprepared to accept what was proposed 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) not made ready for use paintings on unprepared canvas
- not ready or able to deal with something: she was totally unprepared for what happened next the transformation caught them unprepared
..., I have tried to justify myself from being late or unprepared by giving excused that weren't completely honest. I give ...
...隨便你愛怎麼裝飾這公寓都行 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Mikeliu/6329564 2.*Unprepared* for the exam, Laverne almost cried as she looked it over.這...
...that I forgot it totally. Of course, I was completely unprepared. So I decided to lie to her. I told...