- not guided by or based on good sense；beyond the limits of acceptability or fairness
- 1. not guided by or based on good sense:
she knew she was being unreasonable, but she resented his domesticity
- 2. beyond the limits of acceptability or fairness:
an unreasonable request
- adj.not guided by or based on good sense:
- your attitude is completely unreasonable
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
We think he is being unreasonable. <---- 我們覺得/認為 "他不可理喻"。 * 表示他以前不會那樣...
1. Unreasonable exploitation 不合理(或不講道理)的剝削 "unreasonable" means "...
1.Do you still spend unreasonable money? 2.Are you still worried about a leak of water of a house? 3...58:30 補充： 1. spend money 是指花錢. unreasonable是指價錢上不合理的~所以spend unreasonable money就是花不合理的錢那就是花冤望錢了 2.worried 的圓形是worry 意思...