- not satisfactory; not good enough；another term for unsafe
- 1. not satisfactory; not good enough:
years of living in unsatisfactory rented accommodation
- 2. another term for unsafe
- adj.unacceptable because poor or not good enough:
- an unsatisfactory situation
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Leader: Our restaurant has recently somewhat unsatisfactory turnover, i wanted to know whether there is room for improvement, so i...
...unnecessary. 我個人以為這或許有點不必要. 4.I must say I find it quite unsatisfactory. 我說的這令人非常不滿意. 謝謝!提供您做參考!
非常滿意 Very satisfactory/Excellent (出色) 滿意 Satisfactory 普通 Average 不滿意 Unsatisfactory 非常不滿意 Very Unsatisfactory/Poor (差)