- not safe or robust; in poor condition；not based on sound evidence or reasoning and therefore unreliable or unacceptable
- 1. not safe or robust; in poor condition:
the tower is structurally unsound
- 2. not based on sound evidence or reasoning and therefore unreliable or unacceptable:
unsafe and unsound banking practices
- 3. (of a person) not competent, reliable, or holding acceptable views.
- 4. injured, ill, or diseased, especially (of a horse) lame.
...noun1 a : ill health : ILLNESS b : a disordered, weakened, or unsound condition2 : a specific disease3 : NAUSEA, QUEASINESS
...的貨 擺脫.....負擔 unmarried 未婚的 unseen 眼睛看不見的 unrest 不安全的狀態 unsound 不健康的 untie 解開 untold 不可說的 unwelcome 不受歡迎的 參考看看吧...
...與B同樣重要：In theory as well as in practice, the idea was unsound。 2011-11-17 11:58:32 補充： :"Do" not only you but also he have...