- not safe or robust; in poor condition；not healthy or well
- 1. not safe or robust; in poor condition:
the tower is structurally unsound
- 2. not healthy or well:
Dorinda was mentally unsound
- 3. not based on sound or reliable evidence or reasoning:
this line of argument is unsound
- 4. not acceptable:
activities deemed to be environmentally unsound
- 5. (of a person) not holding acceptable views.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adj.not safe or robust; in poor condition:
- the tower is structurally unsound
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...noun1 a : ill health : ILLNESS b : a disordered, weakened, or unsound condition2 : a specific disease3 : NAUSEA, QUEASINESS
...的貨 擺脫.....負擔 unmarried 未婚的 unseen 眼睛看不見的 unrest 不安全的狀態 unsound 不健康的 untie 解開 untold 不可說的 unwelcome 不受歡迎的 參考看看吧...
...與B同樣重要：In theory as well as in practice, the idea was unsound。 2011-11-17 11:58:32 補充： :"Do" not only you but also he have...