- likely to give way; not stable；likely to change or fail; not firmly established
- 1. likely to give way; not stable the unstable cliff tops 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ likely to change or fail; not firmly established an unstable government 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ prone to psychiatric problems or sudden changes of mood he was mentally unstable 同義詞 反義詞
- a state of equilibrium in which a small disturbance will produce a large change.
- prone to change, fail, or give way; not stable: the unstable cliff tops an unstable government
Oxford American Dictionary
... been proventhat natural disasters or unstable_____can have a marked effect on the stockmarket. 此...第一個形容詞便會變成副詞，來形容第二個形容詞。 Unstable politicalconditions = unstable 的 political 的...
No government can remain stable in an unstable society and an unstable world. Blum 政府在一個不穩定的社會和一個不穩定的世界無法依然是穩定。