- likely to give way; not stable；likely to change or fail; not firmly established
- 1. likely to give way; not stable the unstable cliff tops 同義詞 unsteady, rocky, wobbly, wobbling, rickety, ... 更多反義詞 stable, steady
- ▪ likely to change or fail; not firmly established some students found themselves in unstable housing situations 同義詞 changeable, volatile, variable, unsettled, fluctuating, ... 更多反義詞 stable, firm
- ▪ prone to psychiatric problems or sudden changes of mood he was mentally unstable 同義詞 unbalanced, of unsound mind, mentally ill, deranged, demented, ... 更多反義詞 stable, balanced
- a state of equilibrium in which a small disturbance will produce a large change.
- likely to give way; not stable: the unstable cliff tops
Oxford American Dictionary