- not feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy；not showing approval or favour towards an idea or action
- 1. not feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy I'm not being unsympathetic, but I can't see why you put up with him 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. not showing approval or favour towards an idea or action they were initially unsympathetic towards the cause of Irish freedom 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a person) not friendly or cooperative; unlikeable a totally unsympathetic character 同義詞 反義詞
- not feeling, showing, or expressing sympathy: I'm not being unsympathetic, but I can't see why you put up with him
Oxford American Dictionary
...not polite or courteous 6 un friendly: not amicable; not friendly or kindly in disposition; unsympathetic; aloof 7 dis honest:not honest; disposed to lie, cheat, or steal 8 im...
...覺得unempathetic(缺少同理心)，換成"缺少同情心"，比較理想。 缺少同情心：unsympathetic 關於描寫景物或旅遊類的單字量好少。既然還有近兩個月，就翻閱一些相關...
...unfriendly=不友好的,有敵意的 ungenerous=胸襟狹窄的 unintelligent= 缺乏才智的;無知的;愚蠢的 unsympathetic=不表示同情的;不同情的;冷漠的 unworried=不擔心的;鎮定自如的 venturesome=喜歡冒險...